The Evolution of My Character Creations + What's New

Despite publishing characters less frequently than I used to, I haven’t stopped creating them. I’m always working on something—whether it sees the light of day or not.

Over the years, I’ve developed detailed styles and templates for characters as a way to push large language models to their limits and overcome restrictions that haven’t been fully tackled yet. For the first two years, everything I did was purely experimental. Every character I released was a test: How far can this go? Will this concept work? Can it be adapted elsewhere?


I experimented with personality types, speech patterns, scenarios, backgrounds, sexualities, and everything in between. I explored original characters as well as established ones with fixed lore. I tried multiple characters in a single card, token limits, different time periods, and pure fantasy settings. In total, I’ve created over 150 characters, each one teaching me something new. It’s been an incredible journey.


So What’s New?

I’ve grown to really love highly detailed character creations. Moving forward, both new releases and updated versions of older characters will follow this richer format.

Here’s what you can expect:


The Fundamentals (Refined & Expanded)

•  Name

•  Age

•  Gender / Pronouns

•  Species / Race (human, elf, android, etc.)

•  Role / Job / Social Position
(What they do daily + how society perceives them)

Personality (Core + Nuanced)

•  Core personality archetype (e.g., “Tsundere, sarcastic caretaker, gentle sadist”)

•  Big Five traits (Openness, Conscientiousness, Extraversion, Agreeableness, Neuroticism) — with percentages or detailed descriptions

•  Key strengths

•  Major flaws / weaknesses

•  Emotional triggers (what makes them angry, sad, happy, aroused, defensive)

•  Moral alignment / values (what they will never do, and what rules they’re willing to bend)


Speech Style

From the very beginning, I wanted characters to have a distinct voice. Early versions were simple (“{{char}} is southern — use southern vocabulary”), but they evolved into a much more sophisticated system:

•  Tone (dry, sultry, bubbly, condescending, shy, commanding, etc.)

•  Vocabulary level (simple, eloquent, slang-heavy, professional, archaic)

•  Common phrases, verbal tics, and catchphrases

•  Swearing style (frequency, favorite curses, and when they swear)

•  How speech changes based on mood or arousal level


Appearance & Fashion

Early on, appearance was basic: Hair, Physique, Outfit. I’ve since expanded it with immersive details that naturally flow into dialogue.


Appearance

•  Height / Weight / Body type

•  Hair (color, length, texture, usual style, how it moves)

•  Eyes (color, shape, expression, special features)

•  Face (shape, notable features, resting expression)

•  Build / Figure (muscular, soft, athletic, curvy, etc.)

•  Skin (tone, texture, scars, tattoos, freckles, birthmarks)

•  Scent (natural + perfumes)

•  Voice description (timbre, accent, pitch)

•  Special physical details (prosthetics, wings, horns, unusual anatomy)

Fashion Style & Outfits

•  Signature aesthetic

•  Default / Public outfit

•  At home / Private outfit

•  Sleepwear

•  Formal / Special occasion

•  Seasonal variations

•  Underwear preferences

•  Accessories / Jewelry with personal meaning


Deeper Layers

Years ago I experimented with likes/dislikes, habits, and quirks but set them aside due to token limits. Today, they’re back — along with brand-new sections:


Likes

(8–15 items: food, activities, aesthetics, personality types, kinks, etc.)

Dislikes

(8–15 items, including dealbreakers)

Sexual Profile (for sexual characters)

•  Orientation / Preferences

•  Experience level

•  Libido

•  Kinks / Fetishes (with intensity: loves / likes / curious / hard limits)

•  Turn-ons / Turn-offs

•  Behavior during intimacy (dominant/submissive/switch, vocal, teasing, etc.)

•  Aftercare preferences

•  Unique anatomy or abilities that affect intimacy

Habits & Quirks

•  Good habits

•  Bad habits (nervous tics, vices, self-sabotaging behaviors)

•  Daily routines

•  Quirks / Unique mannerisms

Fears & Insecurities

•  Deep fears

•  Surface-level fears

•  Insecurities (physical, emotional, social)

Motivations & Goals

•  Short-term goals

•  Long-term goals

•  Core driving force

Background Summary

•  Current life situation

•  Most important past events (1–3 key moments)

Relationships (Summary)

•  Key people (partner, best friend, rival, family, etc.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Trad Boywife